So what are the questions we need to ask considering the technical, legal and procurement?
Three different customer situations:
1. Customer has no defined cloud strategy and is uncertain how to deal with the cloud.
2. Customer has a defined cloud strategy but is uncertain about the execution.
3. Customer follows a trial and error approach – “let´s test one workload and see how it works”.
In order to strategically guide our customers on their way to hybrid cloud and to provide them with a sound roadmap for a successful implementation we developed this compelling service. The service will be delivered in corporation with three best-of-breed partners, NetApp, Heymann & Partner and Minet Technologies.
The service comprises the following four phases:
1. Assess corporate, regulatory and business requirements to understand today‘s customer situation, to analyze interdependencies and to align key requirements considering technical, legal and procurement-related aspects.
2. Data classification and clustering are key tasks for companies to fulfil legal requirements for a compliant use of public and hybrid cloud solution.
3. Cloud Sourcing Methodology: Identifying the proper sourcing options and their optimal combination (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS).
4. The cloud expressive bidding defines a structured process for achieving the best results for the organization in terms of value for money for its cloud requirements.
This service is designed to help you get started with a strategy tailored to your organization’s specific requirements so you can adopt Hybrid Cloud on your terms.
Register your interest for a discussion to understand if a complimentary assessment is suitable for your organization.