An exciting role of a planner, part of a global team in a global pharmaceutical company.
- Manages relationships and interactions with external suppliers.
- Plans and controls inventory of finished goods to meet sales and distribution demand.
- Analyzes inventory levels, inventory positioning and production and sale forecasts.
- Implements strategies to improve customer service and operational metrics
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Logistics, or Supply Chain related field is required, a Master’s degree is strongly preferred
- 1-2 years of related experience in Supply Chain/Operations/Consulting.
- Experience in an industrial organization is required, experience in the Medical Device industry or medical/pharmaceutical field preferred.
- Experience with MRP planning systems is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel is required.
- Excellent organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify and manage business priorities.
- The planner will work in a global, matrixed environment and must handle complexity well.
- Must have flexible working hours to accommodate various time zones
- Must be fluent in English
Other preferred qualifications:
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience in working with external partners.
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS